Business Development ExecutiveMarch 03, 2017
Plans and directs all aspects of an organizations business development policies, objectives, and initiatives. Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities. Conducts financial feasibility studies and develops proposals for new business opportunities. May also be accountable for licensing initiatives and programs; duties include negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management.
Qualifies leads and sells accreditation over the telephone by performing the following duties:
- Sell accreditation.
- Create daily lead sources.
- Screen all leads for accreditation eligibility before contacting the business.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all prospective accredited businesses.
- Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace and within the BBB system to be able to properly screen - prospective accredited businesses.
- Collect payment from accredited businesses.
- Accurately complete the application for accreditation.
- Maintain established minimum standard of performance.
- Develops leads from city and telephone directories, trade and professional association membership lists, and other public records.
- Other duties may be assigned.
If the above position interests you or if you are keen to learn more about this position, please send us an email to email@example.com