An Energy Management is an approach of systematic use of management and technology to improve energy performance of an organization. With the support of proper energy management system, you can radically reduce the operating cost through increasing the efficiency of the process and minimizing losses. Reducing energy consumption supports in reducing the carbon footprint thus minimizing and organization’s impact on climate change.
The most applicable standard for organizations is ISO 50001 (Energy Management System), which is adopted from the best practices of most widely accepted standard ISO 14001(Environmental Management System). The purpose of ISO 50001 is to enable organizations to follow a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance including energy efficiency, energy use and consumption. It specifies requirements applicable to energy use and consumption, including measurement, documentation and reporting, design and procurement practices for equipment, systems, processes and personnel that contribute to energy performance.
ECCI supports the clients by implementing a rigorous and effective Energy Management System and provides the best possible solution to manage the resources efficiently to generate higher ROI and greater profitability. We use hybrid approach which is a combination of process and technology that provide combined solutions to our clients.
Who should implement Energy Management System?
Any organization who would like to reduce its operational cost and is one of the major consumer of energy for its operations. Typical industries would include:
- Manufacturing industries
- Telecommunication service providers
- Utility companies (Power, Water)
- BPO & Call centers
- Retail Stores
Why Energy Management?
- Reduce our dependence on the fossil fuels that are becoming increasingly limited in supply.
- Reduce operational cost by using energy more efficiently
- Achieve significant Return on Investment (ROI) on technological equipment
- Raise the awareness of energy management in the organizations
- Increase participation of the team in managing the resources efficiently
- Set up standard process and approach in energy management throughout the organization
Key Services we offer
Energy Management System
- Provides end to end support in implementing the best practices of ISO 50001 focusing on:
- Conducting energy audit
- Developing baseline for the operations
- Setting up energy targets
- Identification & implementation of energy management initiatives
- Measuring reductions achieved
- Compliance audit
- We also conduct technical energy audit for our clients to determine energy losses and potential areas of reductions with the calculated ROI
|Sustainability Reporting||Carbon Footprint / GHG Emissions|