Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
Sustainability Reporting is the practice of disclosing the overall performance of an organization to its stakeholders. The report is based on the triple bottom-line concept covering economic, environmental and social performance. Practice of sustainability reporting is becoming highly recognized and acceptable around the world as its shows an organization’s accountability and transparency towards their stakeholders and gain credibility. GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) guidelines serves as a platform and benchmark for developing sustainability reports. ECCI is taking the lead in assisting the organizations in the Philippines to develop their sustainability initiatives and disclose them through sustainability reporting to attain competitive advantage in the market.
The sustainability reporting process is expected to improve organizational credibility and reputation with investors, customers and community members.
ECCI supports clients in developing their sustainability reports as well as looking for opportunities to implement programs in the respective areas as a part of their continuous improvement plan. We ensure that the sustainability reports we help develop for our customers serves it’s purpose of increasing transparency and accountability of the relevant disclosures and improving its communications in order to build trust among their stakeholders.
Who should prepare a Sustainability Report?
All organizations seeking to understand its non-financial performance (through measurement and monitoring) and transparently disclose to its relevant stakeholders to create greater value over time.
Why Sustainability Reporting?
A clear and concise approach to communicating the organization’s performance which enables the integration of ESG issues into investment processes.
- Interaction with stakeholders
- Determine areas of potential improvement on sustainability
- Compliance with laws and standards
- Minimize use of energy and resources and waste-creation in operations
- Determine areas of potential cost savings
- Incorporate sustainability practices into business strategy
- Develop comprehensive risk management incorporating sustainability risks
- Build reputation and brand through transparency in disclosure
- Enable measuring and monitoring one's contribution towards achieving national (INDC) and international targets (UN SDGs) of sustainability
Key Services we offer:
Sustainability Report Development
- Provides end to end support for developing sustainability report of an organization. Key areas we focus for developing sustainability reports are:
- Awareness of sustainability & reporting
- Stakeholder Management Model
- Sustainability and related Policy Developement
- Mock Data Collection (before final data collection for SR)
- GRI Service and/or Assurance Support
- Materiality Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Data collection, consolidation & analysis
- Report drafting and layout design
- Determine potential projects / programs in the area of sustainability to be implemented in the organizations as a part of continuous improvement
|Corporate Sustainability & Governance||Energy Management|