ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Quality Management System (QMS) or ISO 9001 is a process-oriented management technique used to communicate to employees what is necessary in order to produce the desired quality of products and services. It is also used to influence employee actions to complete tasks according to quality specifications. QMS is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach, and continual improvement. It is generic in nature as it is not exclusive to specific products or services, making it more applicable to all organizations world-wide.
With the support of QMS, organizations are able to streamline their internal processes in order to produce clarity among employees on their standard operating procedures. The standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach, and continual improvement.
Applying ISO 9001 helps ensure that customers consistently get good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits. This standard is implemented by over one million companies and organizations across over 170 countries.
Benefits of a Quality Management System
- Provides clarity among employees through the set of processes
- Improves efficiency and productivity in the organization
- Delivers quality output to all your customers
- Determines deficiencies and gaps in the system for improvements
- Communicates positive message to all stakeholders
- Enables opportunities that will increase market reach and customers
|Standards & Compliance||Environmental Management|