COBIT 5 Foundation
June 22, 2017
This 3-day course will equip the participants with sufficient knowledge to guarantee that their IT assets sustain business goals, global regulations and risk scenarios. This can be achieved by ensuing that COBIT 5 will be used to fit IT Governance to their entire organization. Moreover, this course will also present the application of COBIT 5 framework and models covering the enterprise end-to-end. In general, this course will help align IT with business objectives so as to attain maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Schedule: May 23-25, 2017
- Overview of COBIT 5
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Covering the Enterprise End-to-End
- Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- Separating Governance from Management
- The COBIT 5 Process Model
- 3 Monitor, Evaluate, Assess (MEA) 8.) Processes
- Positioning GEIT
- Using the COBIT 5 Components
To know more about this program, you may email us at email@example.com or call (+632) 403-8668 loc. 524.