Position: Process Consultant
Process Consultant is responsible for supporting Practice Lead in managing and delivery consulting projects. You shall also be requested to work on internal assigned projects as and when requested. Junior Process Consultant acts as the face of the organization to local and regional customers; performs assessments and documentation requirements, planning trainings and workshops, planning sessions; create, nurture, manage and maintain strong relationship with customers; articulate and ensure customer clearly understands value generated through our engagement; work with the client team to help them achieve planned objectives.
- Deliver consulting projects mandated by the Practice Lead within the set goals.
- Documentation support to deliver consulting projects.
- Resolve project issues and provide timely solutions with the advice of the Practice Lead.
- Proactively escalate and resolve all project issues in a timely manner.
- Timely response to all customer queries within the SLA.
Pre – Sales / Business Development:
- Support sales for prospecting & Lead Generation for all domains.
- Attend client meetings with the sales team when needed.
- Provide pre-sales support to Practice Lead in proposal development and other relevant information needed.
- Support the Practice Lead in delivering trainings.
- Support Practice Lead in Develop training materials and contents.
- Complete internal assigned projects
- Support and proactively participate in employee engagement projects.
- Process Mapping & Auditing skills, Eye for detail
- Training delivery support and experience
- Client handling & Expectation Management Skills
- Need to possesses good communication and analytical skills
- Good documentation skills
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)