- What is Quality Management System?
Quality Management System (QMS) or ISO 9001 is a process-oriented management technique used to communicate to employees what is necessary in order to produce the desired quality of products and services. ISO 9001 is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the risk-based thinking, the process approach, and continual improvement.
- Why do organizations need Quality Management System?
Organizations have realized that total quality management is a valuable asset that delivers real results if they are able to streamline their internal processes in order to produce clarity among employees on their standard operating procedures.
Who is this for?
ISO 9001 is designed to be dynamic and adaptable. It is generic in nature as it is not exclusive to specific products or services, making it more applicable to all organizations worldwide. This standard is implemented by over one million companies and organizations across over 170 countries.
- Provides clarity among employees through the set of processes
- Improves efficiency and productivity in the organization
- Delivers quality output to all your customers
- Determines deficiencies and gaps in the system for improvements
- Communicates a positive message to all stakeholders
- Enables opportunities that will increase market reach and customers
How can we help?
Consulting: Using the guidance provided in the International standards, ECCI helps organizations apply ISO 9001 to ensure that customers consistently get good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
Training: ECCI prepares practitioners and auditors to understand all the aspects of ISO 9001