Organizations have become more competitive; the importance of skills has increased significantly over time and employee training and development as we know it, is going through another evolution. Increasing adoption of digital learning, growing inclination toward Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy and enterprise mobility, growing usage of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in LMS is increasing the significance of eLearning in corporate and academic setups.
Companies in the Philippines are increasingly opting for LMS to gain better returns on investments made on talent development, employee learning requirements, proper employee training, and receiving quantifiable business outcomes. As many organizations have tight learning budgets, they prefer a technology-enabled cost-effective learning approach that can give them insights on learners’ needs, user performance, course performance, intuitive analytics and more.
- To deliver online courses or supplement in-class instruction as part of a hybrid or “blended learning” course
- LMS allows you to track learners and their progress
- Provide seamless integration with the public portal for access/visibility among users
- Lend basis for scale covering markets, subjects, stakeholders and medium
- Capture information and across e-Learning and ILT
We offer easy-to-use SaaS based LMS ideal for small and medium companies that can be used off the shelf or white-labelled and completely customized according to the organization’s needs. Our next-gen LMS delivers personalized learning experiences allowing organizations to align corporate training with the organization’s most important goals while producing an up-skilled workforce who are more equipped to deliver the best customer experience possible.